Skip to content

MLC

Welcome to the MLC Forum. This forum is dedicated to your ideas. California YMCA Youth & Government welcomes your suggestions about how to make MLC even better. Try it out!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Don’t Switch the Political Alignment of Parties Every Year

Every year the core beliefs of every party is switched in sorting. For example, this year(2018-2019) the Trout Party id the “conservative” party. However, next year, a different party will be due to the annual shuffling. I propose this stays the same every year. This is supposedly done to avoid party branding, however tgat happens regardless halfway through T&E1. Party switching just means that there is no name to attach your pride too throughout the years and also means that we need to buy new pins every year. Mord importantly, those elected for I&A positions will be an officer of…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. bill summary sheets

Only being in forum so far, I felt overwhelmed with just the 23 bills we had. I spent lunch one day just reading every one of them and deciding which ones I wanted to speak on. I can't imagine the legislature as a whole! If you require one paragraph bill summaries with the submission of the bill, it would make people's lives so much easier and allow people to sort out what bills they want to speak on just from the summary.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MUN Officer Training Bulletin

Have the memo that was created regarding the expectaitions for SG, DSG posted on the website directly following the election of the SG at MUN. It only needs minor tweaks each year, so very little substantive change is needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under staff review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?