69th MLC T&E II Appointed Program Leadership Applicationupdated November 28, 2016
The selection process for appointed program areas is generally an in-person interview at T&E II (but varies by program area). Prior to the conference, you will receive more information or instructions from program staff coordinating interviews VIA EMAIL. Some program areas also send additional questions to applicants via email. Your Lead Advisor will also be copied on any email communication.
IMPORTANT: Your application MUST be approved by your Lead Advisor. Once you submit this application, you should immediately notify them you have submitted this application. This is YOUR responsibility as Reggo will NOT notify your Lead Advisor. The deadline for your Lead Advisor to APPROVE your application is Thursday, December 8th at 11:59 pm. Your advisor may ask you to submit your application prior to this final deadline so they can review your application before approving it.
Questions to Answer
- CA Emergency Team
- Governor's Cabinet (Junior & Senior Applicant)
- Governor's Cabinet (Freshmen Applicant)
- Jury Trial
- Supreme Court
- I am not running for an officer position.
- ConCon: Presiding Commissioner
- IAC: Chief Rapporteur
- Jury Trial: District Attorney
- Legislative Analyst: State Legislative Analyst
- Legislative Houses: Chief Clerk of the Assembly/Secretary of Senate
- Legislative Houses: Chief Sgt-at-Arms (Assembly/Senate)
- Legislative Houses: Chief Whip (Assembly/Senate)
- NIC: Administrative Clerk
- NIC: Adversary General
- Supreme Court: Attorney General
- 70th Youth Governor
5. Provide email address (see note below)
6. Prove email address for your Lead Advisor
between the leadership application deadline and conference, the Program Staff
in charge of the position for which you are applying may need to contact you
regarding your application and the conference selection process. Email is the
primary form of communication that the Program Staff will use, so make sure to
check that the email below is correct and that you check it frequently for updates.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to check the email address provided above for communications regarding my application. I understand that failing to respond to communications regarding my application may disqualify my application.