I want to sell something at Camp Roberts. How do I do that?

Make sure you fill out the Concessionaire's Permit located on the resource page of the Y&G website and in the weekly bulletins. Please note that there is a submission deadline that is listed in the bulletins and on the program calendar. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base