- Click the Home button on Reggo (blue house icon in the upper left hand corner).
- You should now see your recent registration for a conference. Select "View" next to the registration for the upcoming conference.
- You should now be on a page labeled "Registration Summary." Near the top of the page you should now see all forms that have not been submitted highlighted in a blue box.
- Select the form you would like to submit. Edit form and save when done.
- You should now be back on the Registration Summary page. If you are not, follow steps 1-2 again.
To view the questions for the elected leadership application, click here.
To view the questions for the appointed program application, click here.
Lead Advisor Approval Process
Your application MUST be approved by your Lead Advisor. Once you submit this application, you should immediately notify them you have submitted this application. This is YOUR responsibility as Reggo will NOT notify your Lead Advisor.
How can I check the status of my application?
Scroll to the bottom of the page to the "Form Responses" box. You can now see the status of your application. If you do not see the application form you just saved, something may have happened and you will need to resubmit your form.
If you do see the form you submitted and its status is "Pending Approval", contact your Lead Advisor as they still need to approve the application. Applications must be approved by the stated deadline (see below).
70th MLC Deadlines (updated June 29, 2017)
T&E I deadline: Friday, October 13, 2017 at 10:00 PAM
T&E II deadline: Friday, December 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM