NIC Commission Procedure
- 2 minute opening speech
- 1 minute of non-debatable technical questions from the commission run by the chair
- 2 minutes of pro/con debate (1 minute each)
- 3 minutes of round table discussion
- 1 minute closing speech
- 1 minute of ranking
Participants may only yield their time to the chair or to questions.
- Amendments may only be made by the Author of the proposal.
- Amendments must be made before the proposal is considered in first round and cannot be made after this time.
- If the Amendment is more than 10 words the Author must supply each 1st commission member with a typed copy of their amendment.